Votes: 368 66.5%
  • Without bed graphics, WITH hood graphics or wrap

Votes: 3 0.5%
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, you have already decided on the color of your new Ford Raptor (if not ... check this out: Which color?) now you have to decide on the graphics package ... with or without?

I say with! :smileup: ... YOU ?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I really like the LOOK of the graphics, but I read somewhere else that they are done on one big piece of stick on plastic and I really don't like that idea.

So my vote is for NO.

Maybe I could find someone to paint them on for me.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like the LOOK of the graphics, but I read somewhere else that they are done on one big piece of stick on plastic and I really don't like that idea.

So my vote is for NO.

Maybe I could find someone to paint them on for me.
Really? Well nothing wrong with stick if it's well-made:thk: ... or not?
If you should find someone to paint them on for you would you ask for the very same graphics or for something customized ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
They're probably vinyl...which I don't really know anything about (I used to paint cars for a living, but never worked with any sort of decals), but I know that adding vinyl graphics to cars is popular among the rice burner crowd.

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
I voted against it. Not that I don't like graphics and stuff, but I would personally get a black truck and keep it as stealthy as possible. I really like that look, and think it would look nice on the Raptor.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I agree on the solid color and stealth, just not in black! Individual unique mods are what makes your vehicle stand out from the rest, especially if it is blue! ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love the look of the Shelby Super Snake...gloss black paint with flat black stripes. If the Raptor graphics comes in flat black, on Tuxedo Black, that might be a winner!

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
802 Posts
I have to agree, the white looks "naked" without graphics
At first I thought they were going to look sick in white without graphics but then after I saw the pics of that one in the home depot parking lot I changed my mind.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts