F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I am unable to "Click Badge on Right to Request Membership" as the badge does not appear.

I am a Fire Marshal in Lake Grove in Long Island, NY. Both of our response vehicles are Raptors and it certainly makes work easier and more fun.

Thanks for the consideration and stay safe.

Attachments

·
2,624 Posts
Unfortunately I am unable to "Click Badge on Right to Request Membership" as the badge does not appear.

I am a Fire Marshal in Lake Grove in Long Island, NY. Both of our response vehicles are Raptors and it certainly makes work easier and more fun.

Thanks for the consideration and stay safe.
Welcome to the ForumZ. A Banner is on it's way. :smileup:

·
2,624 Posts
Same here Bill, what do you need from me?
Retired--North Bergen PD
Hey Ron ,
To get your "Public Safety Badge" a long with
Future members that could be eligible to wear the Public safety badge created by ESAD, the owner.

Go to your USERCP>>LEFT MENU>>GROUP MEMBERSHIPS and Request Membership.

When you apply for the public safety Badge please include in your request what agency you work for or retired from. We are on the honor system here and no one else will see that information.
"BlackHawk" will review your request and attach a Public Safty Badge under your sign in name as a little thank you for your service from the forum. I will personally make sure BlackHawk sees your request.
Looking forward to seeing you around the ZZZ

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Ron ,
To get your "Public Safety Badge" a long with
Future members that could be eligible to wear the Public safety badge created by ESAD, the owner.

When you apply for the public safety Badge please include in your request what agency you work for or retired from. We are on the honor system here and no one else will see that information.
"BlackHawk" will review your request and attach a Public Safty Badge under your sign in name as a little thank you for your service from the forum. I will personally make sure BlackHawk sees your request.
Looking forward to seeing you around the ZZZ
Where is usercp? I must be overlooking it ? Thanks !

·
2,624 Posts
Engine 12 your Banner has been awarded!!
Thanks for joining us and you're 26 years of service. Looking forward to seeing you around the ZZZ.

·
Registered
10 Posts
"To get your "Public Safety Badge" a long with

Looking forward to seeing you around the ZZZ "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't seem to find the Menu to Request Membership..
Unfortunately, I had to retired from the FDNY.. Jan would have been my 19th yr.
"Always Remember, Never Forget""

·
Registered
58 Posts
Okay I guess I am a dummy but I cannot find anything that says usercp. I am honorably retired from Miami-Dade SO and am currently sworn at Jefferson County Tn. SO. I am also honorably retired from Boone, NC FD.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm with some of the other guys on USERCP. After a lengthy stay in the military I spent time as an automotive technician and then IT in a hospital. I'm thinking the USERCP might be in the code that controls the site that we don't have access to but I could be wrong. Tried several times to find the area to insert my Military badge but can't get to the proper area. Thanks for any help resolving this!

·
Administrator
26 Posts
Badges added :)

Not sure what was being referenced before. But I have the power to add badges

Kevin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Badges added :)

Not sure what was being referenced before. But I have the power to add badges

Kevin
Hey, Kevin!

I am a volunteer firefighter- am I eligible for the Public Safety badge?

-Drifter

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im in the same boat I cant find the illusive USERCP. Id like to get my Military and Public Safety Badges.

Military Service
Branch: US Air Force 2000-2004
MOS: Firefighter
Stationed: Vandenberg AFB 30th CES/CEF

Fire Service
Kern County Fire Department 2006-present
Assignment: Arson Investigator

Thanks for any help!

Blaine

·
Administrator
1,587 Posts
Im in the same boat I cant find the illusive USERCP. Id like to get my Military and Public Safety Badges.

Military Service
Branch: US Air Force 2000-2004
MOS: Firefighter
Stationed: Vandenberg AFB 30th CES/CEF

Fire Service
Kern County Fire Department 2006-present
Assignment: Arson Investigator

Thanks for any help!

Blaine
DONE.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts