F-150 Raptor Forums banner

Would you trade your Raptor for a Cybertruck?

• Yes, I pre-ordered already.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thinking about it

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Hell to the NO!

Votes: 5 62.5%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on this welcome? Anyone have plans to upgrade/downgrade to a CyberTruck?
At first look, I was like WTF, but as time goes it starts to grow on me.
So for now, I just put my $100 deposit down and have 2 years to decide.
70,000 for a truck that will do 0-60 in 2.9s Crazy.
tesla-cybertruck-101-1574400035.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
If the numbers and capabilities being advertised become a reality, it will be a solid contender.

There will be many players in the electric truck space, but Tesla has one major advantage: Reputation

·
Registered
78 Posts
Very impractical. Can you imagine that windshield in the desert southwest? Sides of the bed are too tall. Can't reach over them. How about when the batteries give up 20 mile out in the middle of nowhere. What about four-wheel drive? With sloping roof, the rear seat passengers need to be 4 feet tall. What useful need is it to be quick from a stop?

I'd say it will be status symbol for the urban pavement types.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think large passenger space is being pushed as one of the benefits. It can seat 6

It also has air suspension, 16” of ground clearance and starts at $39k. The top model has 4wd, can tow 14,000lbs and as the OP said: 0-60 in 2.9 seconds. Love it or hate it, nothing can come close to this currently in production

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well,
I have this to offer ... i own a 2013 600HP raptor , full cage, suspension, everything Set up for the desert. And i own a Tesla model 3. I always love driving the truck and felt like it was a super quick hot rod of a desert truck, but nowadays after driving my Tesla, when i hop in the truck i wish it had the Tesla drivetrain cause it feels like a slug in comparison. But the Tesla can’t run a whoop section at 80mph. It’d be nice if they were mashed into one vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts