Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. Happy New Year

Smoked a deer in my 2010 and front bumper is garbage

anyone have one Located in New England

thanks again

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am looking for a 2014 Front bumper for my raptor., our transplant raptor where we are using it for other parts has a ADD tubed style front bumper that we do not want to use. If anyone is interested in it let us know, we need to find a replacement first.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a front bumper off my 2014. I don’t think there were any changes from 2010. But I’m in Milwaukee WI.
It does have a small dent, but nothing too serious. Otherwise in pretty good condition.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can your shoot me a text or private message me your contact info. Ty
I dont know if this is the right place to put this as we are new to the forums and working towards becoming an active member but @Gloveboy83 you are welcomed to follow our post and facebook as our transplant will be added soon to the mix and we will be having a lot of parts to trade, sell and swap out. your dent is fine its just we are looking for the plastic or carbon fiber top piece on top of the bumper too along with the grille. and the top part of the skid plate that goes next to the bumper and the skid plate that attaches below the middle main skid plate. https://savvyturtle.com/james-d-wilson/savvy-turtle-rebuilds/bought-a-raptor-cheap-will-it-run/ Anyone is more than welcomed to contact us on facebook or here as those two are the quickest way compared to our email addresses... Savvy Turtle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts