F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my spare set of Gen 1 shocks. They had about 100k on them when I pulled them off the truck to be rebuilt. Zero miles since the rebuild. They were rebuilt by a local shock builder using all OEM Fox seals, O-rings, wear bands, bump stops, spring isolators and new fluid and nitrogen. As you can see in the picture, there is moderate corrosion on the shock bodies but they are functionally 100% good to go. Fronts are on mid perch. Located in NW PA, looking for $400 + shipping. I can post additional pictures upon request.

Attachments

·
Banned
2 Posts
Looking to sell my spare set of Gen 1 shocks. They had about 100k on them when I pulled them off the truck to be rebuilt. Zero miles since the rebuild. They were rebuilt by a local shock builder using all OEM Fox seals, O-rings, wear bands, bump stops, spring isolators and new fluid and nitrogen. As you can see in the picture, there is moderate corrosion on the shock bodies but they are functionally 100% good to go. Fronts are on mid perch. Located in NW PA, looking for $400 + shipping. I can post additional pictures upon request.
Email Daniel in Virginia. he has a Gen 1 Fox Shocks for sale;here's his mail [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts