·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i use the Xplan to buy the raptor?

·
Registered
187 Posts
My Dealer has pre ordered mine on the x-plan, but he did say that the 6.2 engine will not be allowed on the x-plan.

dly

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just called a local dealer and they told me the Raptor isn't available for the A or X plan. They didn't seem very motivated to sell the truck either IMO. They did offer me 2k below sticker which was 1k more than X plan pricing would be. How would they know X plan pricing if the vehicle isn't offered at X plan pricing.

Sounded to me like they didn't have to sell at X plan pricing so they weren't going to. They also shied away from giving me a test drive. Said I could drive around the block but no expressway, etc driving.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Just called a local dealer and they told me the Raptor isn't available for the A or X plan. They didn't seem very motivated to sell the truck either IMO. They did offer me 2k below sticker which was 1k more than X plan pricing would be. How would they know X plan pricing if the vehicle isn't offered at X plan pricing.

Sounded to me like they didn't have to sell at X plan pricing so they weren't going to. They also shied away from giving me a test drive. Said I could drive around the block but no expressway, etc driving.
Because it is an A,X and Z plan Truck..Thats how..Do you want to see my invoice???
Trust me...My dealer is a straight shooting guy...I have cost on everything...
I no you guy's are going to blow me up with what cost's what. I do not have the paper work with me at the moment so if you ask it will be a delay before I can get back with you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Because it is an A,X and Z plan Truck..Thats how..Do you want to see my invoice???
Trust me...My dealer is a straight shooting guy...I have cost on everything...
I no you guy's are going to blow me up with what cost's what. I do not have the paper work with me at the moment so if you ask it will be a delay before I can get back with you.
I would love to see your invoice when you get a chance. What dealer do you happen to use? I'm in the Detroit area too.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
I would love to see your invoice when you get a chance. What dealer do you happen to use? I'm in the Detroit area too.
I'm at work ..I just called my wife to find it...I new this was coming...:gy:
I drive 2 hours from my house in centerline to Saginaw Valley Ford ( 989-792-1700) because of the service we receive there...I do not have relatives working there or a friend .. I just got fed up with the B. S. run around that I kept getting from the 300 dealers that are local to me....
The sales man we deal with is Shawn Jacobs he is a straight shooting guy and will show you ALL the numbers...I just bought my wife a new car and he offered to have it delivered to me.Call him up and tell him that Raptor Keith sent you...:smileup:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I couldn't quite get to invoice pricing on my order but understand this is what it is:

$34,282 -Base
$1,944 - Navigation
$796 - Sunroof
$156 - Bed Extender
$184 - Trailer Brake Controller

I forgot what lux package, reverse camera, and tailgate step were.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
I couldn't quite get to invoice pricing on my order but understand this is what it is:

$34,282 -Base
$1,944 - Navigation
$796 - Sunroof
$156 - Bed Extender
$184 - Trailer Brake Controller

I forgot what lux package, reverse camera, and tailgate step were.
I'm going from memory I think the camera was 300+ the step was kind of cheap I thought at 200+ and the lux. package was around 1400.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok thanx everybody for the info. I am going into the dealer on monday to try and deal and im trying to get all the info i can before then. Ihave another question tho. Do the raptor have any incentives? i was looking on edmunds.com and it said something about $1000 cash to customer. Also would i be able to get the ford loyalty or any of that?

Chris

·
Registered
187 Posts
That your dealer a copy of this.

Pricing & Incentives DetailReport Generated: 08/16/2009 04:42 PMPrint this document PROFILE INFORMATIONArcelorMittal USA VEHICLE INFORMATION Model Year:2010 Vehicle:Ford F-150 Trim:XLT 4X4 SuperCab 5.5' Box SVT PRICING for Zip Code 46628 MSRP[SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE]:$38,020 X-Plan Price[SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE]:$35,096 Total Incentives[SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE]:N/A Net X-Plan Price[SIZE=-1]3[/SIZE]:$35,096INCENTIVE DETAILS for Zip Code 46628No Incentives are Available1 Pricing subject to change without notice. Optional equipment, $975 destination/delivery, taxes, title, and license fees extra.2 Purchase incentives do not include Ford Credit Bonus Cash. Ford Credit Bonus cash requires Ford Credit financing or lease contract. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions, qualifications and complete details. 3 Net Plan price equals the Plan price less purchase incentives. Optional equipment, $975 destination/delivery, taxes, title, and license fees extra. Not all buyers will qualify for all incentives. See dealer for residency restrictions, qualifications, and complete details.

dly

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just spoke to a dealer in Nashville, TN and he said that Ford is not honoring the X-plan. He admitted that the x-plan price was on the invoice, but, that Ford has stated it woun't give the dealers back the rebate. This seemed pretty fishy to me. My guess is they do not expect to get many Raptors and figure that enough people will stroll in willing to pay sticker to be one of the first to drive it around town. I guess I will stick with my current crew cab and wait...but what a fine looking vehicle...

·
Banned
534 Posts
My dealer in Michigan was about to A-Plan one for me.

Blue Flame
Sony Stereo
Luxury Package

A-Plan was right around $36,400 or something.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just spoke to a dealer in Nashville, TN and he said that Ford is not honoring the X-plan. He admitted that the x-plan price was on the invoice, but, that Ford has stated it woun't give the dealers back the rebate. This seemed pretty fishy to me. My guess is they do not expect to get many Raptors and figure that enough people will stroll in willing to pay sticker to be one of the first to drive it around town. I guess I will stick with my current crew cab and wait...but what a fine looking vehicle...
My dealer honored the X-Plan.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can't get the dealers around here to give me ANY price for one, X-Plan or otherwise. They simply don't want to sell them here apparently. I've talked to 3 dealers, maybe 4, and not a single one has gotten back to me with a price. :mad:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just got back from my Dealer.. one Flame Blue F-150 Raptor on order

MSRP 41175 X-plan 37708.02

This is the 4th truck I brought from my Salemans and he had no problems with X-plan ordering. In fact he had to call the his area Ford Rep. to get the OK for an next allocation because this was the 2nd one he has sold and no problems when the Rep looked over the order. He told me 8 to 12 weeks for delivery which is fine by me, I still got 3 months left on my 07 F-150 lease.

dly

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
What is x plan? I know I will be getting mine for d plan (mom works for ford). Originally we thought I wasn't going to be able to get it for that.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Anyone heard of any dealers in the SE Pennsylvania/New Jersey area that are offering X-plan pricing or any discounts off sticker?? I have checked a couple near me and both said that x-plan does not cover SVT vehicles, but I havent gotten to the point of ordering yet, so I'm not sure if they would discount at all.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Any dealer that tells you that they can't give you A-Plan is full of crap. Ford lets them make thier own decision to give it or not.

I called about a Raptor the other day. Sticker said $46,9XX and was basically optioned out with everything. Dealer wouldn't give me A-Plan so I searched. A dealer right by my parents house recieved a black one with all black interior, sunroof, luxury package, bed step, and back up camera. The sticker was a little over $43,XXX. Asked about A-Plan and it dropped it down to $37,917.

I've heard everything. The first dealer said, "Ford doesn't allow us to sell SVT vehicles on A-Plan." I said, "thats weird cause I bought a 2003 Cobra and a 2004 Cobra on A-Plan, your just choosing not to so I choose not to do business with you." I then hung up.

If your a A-Plan customer and they tell you no, go somewhere else. The whole point of the A-Plan is the no hassle deal. If your A-Plan you shouldn't have to wheel and deal. :smiledown:

Now comes for me to make the decision if I want this truck or not. Its simply the baddest looking truck out there IMO and I can't get it out of my head. :shakehead: LOL

1 - 20 of 116 Posts